Software Engineer – profile
Min Experience – 2 yrs
- Strong software development skills with good working knowledge of implementing fault tolerant, highly secured mobile app delivery solutions.
- Experience of scaling software services through the use of cloud infrastructure
- Actively collaborating with engineering colleagues and other stakeholders to achieve product requirements and milestones.
- Research technological advancements to ensure that our product platform is continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives.
- Develop proof of concepts, shared libraries and open source tools and services that will be used across the product ecosystem.
- Promoting best practices and Perform quality assurance reviews of the work product of colleagues to ensure compliance with the design specifications.
- A firm understanding of the technology stacks and demonstrated history of authoring application.
Skills and requirements:
Hands-on development experience using tech stack like:
- J2EE frameworks – Spring, Hibernate.
- JS frameworks – JQuery, React js
- NoSQL databases – Cassandra, MongoDB
- Container Platform – Docker
- Container Orchestration systems – Kubernetes
- CI/CD tools – GoCD, Jenkins
• In-depth knowledge in implementing highly scalable, fault-tolerant mobile app solutions using cloud-based infrastructures, preferably in AWS
• Good experience in developing and implementing production grade, highly secured, robust REST API microservices
• Proven experience in designing, creating and maintaining highly secured, fault-tolerant backend services
• Solid track record in production grade software development experience with large scale engagements will be highly desirable.
• A quick learner, awesome team player and always excited to take on new challenges presented in a startup environment
• Relevant Undergraduate and or Postgraduate degree.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.